Specific Requirements and Qualifications
Click here for information on "On Your Own" Preprofessional Health Internships Requirements
Click here for information on Internships Available Through the PPHA Office
Click here for the Application for Internships Through the PPHA Office
Click here for Guidelines for Writing Papers for the PPHA office
1. G.P.A. overall-Allopathic/Osteopathic - 3.0...........All others - 2.6
2. Must have an active file in the Preprofessional Health Advising (PPHA) Office
3. Must have prior approval from the PPHA office and obtain the schedule number the first week of classes.
1. 60 hours minimum are required for one unit, 100 hours for 2 units, 150 hours for 3 units). The section number is the number of units.
2. Hours must be completed by the first week day of finals.
3. 10 page research report reviewing a disease or condition encountered during the internship. This is due by the first week day of finals. See: Writing Papers for the PPHA Office
4. Written evaluation (1/2 page, single spaced) of your experience in the internship. This is due by the first week day of finals.
5. Must be enrolled in Bio 348 throught the PPHA office. The section number is the number of units.
[Physicians Assistant] [Allied Health] [Financial Aid]
Disclaimer:The statements found on the College of Sciences are for informational purposes only. While every effort is made to ensure that this information is up to date and accurate, official information can be found in the University publications.