The Pre-MARC SEP is a six-week summer program for freshmen and sophomores majoring in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM).
During the summer program students will be exposed to:
- courses and workshops on writing, mathematics, chemistry and research design
- hands-on lab research experience on cardiovascular physiology, human physiology (or microbiology) and computational biology
- lab skills needed to apply for research positions
- opportunities to network with faculty and other research students
- ways that prepare students for acceptance to the SDSU MARC Honors Program
For more information and application contact Thelma Chavez
at email@example.com or at (619) 594-7195
Supported by the NIH/NIGMS SDSU MARC Program, 5T34GM008303.